About the IDCC
Membership is Currently Open
- For a limited time, membership to the IDCC is open to US companies.
- The membership is restricted to limited number of companies to help facilitate effective networking and discussion at our quarterly meetings.
- Are you worried about how best to cope with government regulation as your business tries to collaborate and sell to the US Government?
- Do you need new leads for government sponsored R&D or outlets for your commercial products
- Maybe we can help. Send an email to Alan Ayers, President IDCC.
See our IDCC Brochure.
The IDCC Member firms include:
- Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.
- Corning, Inc.
- Dow Chemical Co.
- Lutron Electronics, Inc.
- Sherwin Williams Co.
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
2015 Membership (Financial totals EOY 2014)
- Large Global Firms.
- Sales - $118 Billion
- R&D - $3.3 Billion
- Employees - 145,000
Typical Member Firm
- Less than 20% of R&D funded by federal government contracts
- Develop and deliver products and services to governmental customers leveraging existing commercial business processes and infrastructure
- Government R&D contracts are primarily for Dual-use technologies.
- The majority of technologies are related to materials, components or information technology