See Our IDCC Brochure
- For a limited time, membership to the IDCC is open to US companies.
- The membership is restricted to limited number of companies to help facilitate effective networking and discussion at our quarterly meetings.
- Are you worried about how best to cope with government regulation as your business tries to collaborate and sell to the US Government?
- Do you need new leads for government sponsored R&D or outlets for your commercial products
- Maybe we can help. Send an email to Alan Ayers, President IDCC.
- Less than 20% of R&D funded by federal government contracts.
- Develop and deliver products or services, directly or indirectly, to governmental customers leveraging, where possible, existing commercial business processes and infrastructure.
- Government R&D contracts are primarily for Dual-use technologies.
- The majority of current technologies are related to materials, components or information technology.