- In response to inquiries from DOD ASD(A) from the past two decades, the IDCC Lessons Learned Prime-Sub Transactions were developed using the collective experience of IDCC Member companies in managing government or prime contract flow downs to them.
- The DOD 809 Congressional Panel met with the IDCC to discuss impediments to working with DOD and other Government agencies. At the conclusion of that meeting they requested a written summary of the IDCC comments. Final Letter to DOD 809 Panel 04/17/2017.
- Comments presented to OSD concerning the second Draft Commercial Item Handbook Version 2 (Nov 29, 2011)
- Comments presented to the OSD concerning the new Draft Commercial Items Handbook (July 31, 2009)
- Presentation to the Defense Science Board - R&D Contracting by Nontraditional Contractors
- This presentation outlines the advantages of nontraditional contractors for the Federal Government but also provides insights into the barriers for these high technology companies to do R&D with the government.
- Power Point Presentation of IDCC accomplishments and history
- October 2006 IDCC survey results: barriers that prevent commercial companies from allowing the government access to the best technologies in their laboratories
IDCC White Papers
- 2008 White Paper on DOD's handling of Commercial Proprietary Data
- Letter White Paper on "Lowering the barriers to accessing leading-edge technology from non-traditional government contractors - proposed SBA regulatory actions." (August 2006)
- "Modernizing the Bayh-Dole Act for the 21st Century"
- Testimony of Susan B. Butts, The Dow Chemical Company before the House Subcommittee on Technology and Innovation Committee on Science and Technology (July 17, 2007)
- Property and Government R&D for Homeland Security by Stanley Fry (2002)
- American Bar Association, Public Contract Law Section, Seminar on R&D Commercial Practices and Government Contracts - presentations by Fred Quan & Bob Spreng
- "Intellectual Property in Commercial Firms" at The American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Conference by Fred Quan
- "Intellectual Property Barriers to Civil-Military Integration: A Survey and Recommendations," by Robert C. Spreng, Proceeding, 1999 Acquisition Research Symposium
- "An Addendum to Intellectual Property Barrier to Civil-Military Integration: Clauses that Have Allowed the Government Access to Previously Unavailable Commercial Technology"
Letters on Acquisition Policies, Laws, Regulations, and Proposed Regulations
- October 2006; DFARS Case 2004-D010, supporting the proposed changes in Export Control
- December 2005; DOE RIN #1991-AB72/TIA supporting DOE's Other Transactions Authority
- November 2005; FAR Case 2004-025 supporting the proposed rewrite of the Government Property Regulations