- Comments presented to OSD concerning the second Draft Commercial Item Handbook Version 2 (Nov 29, 2011)
- Comments presented to the OSD concerning the new Draft Commercial Items Handbook (July 31, 2009)
- Presentation to the Defense Science Board - R&D Contracting by Nontraditional Contractors
- This presentation outlines the advantages of nontraditional contractors for the Federal Government but also provides insights into the barriers for these high technology companies to do R&D with the government.
- Power Point Presentation of IDCC accomplishments and history
- October 2006 IDCC survey results: barriers that prevent commercial companies from allowing the government access to the best technologies in their laboratories
- 2008 White Paper on DOD's handling of Commercial Proprietary Data
- Letter White Paper on "Lowering the barriers to accessing leading-edge technology from non-traditional government contractors - proposed SBA regulatory actions." (August 2006)
- "Modernizing the Bayh-Dole Act for the 21st Century"
- American Bar Association, Public Contract Law Section, Seminar on R&D Commercial Practices and Government Contracts - presentations by Fred Quan & Bob Spreng
- "Intellectual Property in Commercial Firms" at The American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Conference by Fred Quan
- October 2006; DFARS Case 2004-D010, supporting the proposed changes in Export Control
- December 2005; DOE RIN #1991-AB72/TIA supporting DOE's Other Transactions Authority
- November 2005; FAR Case 2004-025 supporting the proposed rewrite of the Government Property Regulations