- Unprecedented Federal Investment is now available to increase US Manufacturing capability and bolster Science and Technology leadership in the world. Trillions of dollars are flowing from the Inflation Reduction Act, the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, and the Chips & Science Act. Let the IDCC help you navigate to funding and collaboration opportunities.
- In response to inquiries from DOD ASD(A) from the past two decades, the IDCC Lessons Learned Prime-Sub Transactions were developed using the collective experience of IDCC Member companies in managing government or prime contract flow downs to them.
- The DOD 809 Congressional Panel met with the IDCC to discuss impediments to working with DOD and other Government agencies. At the conclusion of that meeting they requested a written summary of the IDCC comments. Final Letter to DOD 809 Panel 04/17/2017.
- Comments presented to OSD concerning the second Draft Commercial Item Handbook Version 2 (Nov 29, 2011)
- Comments presented to the OSD concerning the new Draft Commercial Items Handbook (July 31, 2009)
- Presentation to the Defense Science Board - R&D Contracting by Nontraditional Contractors
- This presentation outlines the advantages of nontraditional contractors for the Federal Government but also provides insights into the barriers for these high technology companies to do R&D with the government.
- Power Point Presentation of IDCC accomplishments and history
- October 2006 IDCC survey results: barriers that prevent commercial companies from allowing the government access to the best technologies in their laboratories
- 2008 White Paper on DOD's handling of Commercial Proprietary Data
- Letter White Paper on "Lowering the barriers to accessing leading-edge technology from non-traditional government contractors - proposed SBA regulatory actions." (August 2006)
- "Modernizing the Bayh-Dole Act for the 21st Century"
- American Bar Association, Public Contract Law Section, Seminar on R&D Commercial Practices and Government Contracts - presentations by Fred Quan & Bob Spreng
- "Intellectual Property in Commercial Firms" at The American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Conference by Fred Quan
- October 2006; DFARS Case 2004-D010, supporting the proposed changes in Export Control
- December 2005; DOE RIN #1991-AB72/TIA supporting DOE's Other Transactions Authority
- November 2005; FAR Case 2004-025 supporting the proposed rewrite of the Government Property Regulations